A blog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Heartbeat Finding You Inside And Out

I love a New Year's Day countdown. The Casey Kasem kind. You know, the big annual ranking of the hits you heard on the radio all year long, introduced and played. The suspense builds as you await the number one song, the one that hasn't yet been heard when the ten top starts up. I grew up with a DJ as a dad, what can I say?

No suspense this year. I offer immediate gratification. I present to you my medley of the top three tracks from 2005. I call it a B and a G because each song is written by artists with prominent B's and G's in their name. Yes, B-G's... Now I've practically given away the ending. Go ahead and listen to the m4a file (split into two halves) and enjoy! Happy new year.

2005's best pop songs: The B and G medley

Go to the Yahoo briefcase login screen and enter...

Yahoo ID: golb58
Password: Click here and I'll tell you
(from there, click on Briefcase address http://ca.briefcase.yahoo.com/golb58)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home