A blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The calling

Over the last six weeks, golb has featured entries that could be categorized as:

  • Music and music commentary (1, 2, 3, 4)

  • Concert review (1, 2)

  • Film criticism (1)

  • The fashion industry (1, 2)

  • Photography (1, 2, 3)

  • Art review (1)

  • Graphics and design (1)

  • The bloody weather (1, 2, 3)

  • Other, wtf? (1)

I'm not saying I should maintain categories for the site - just the opposite actually. Spouting off about all manner of things is fun. There's great freedom in that, but I've always intended to use this space as a testing ground. It's good to specialize and now I can say for certain what areas I can't or wouldn't like to focus on. Don't worry - I won't be unveiling a weather blog, but on Thursday I will launch a new chronicle on a single topic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Millie said...

I'm anxiously anticipating the new "focussed" blog (I hope it's about weather, because, there really isn't enough social commentary devoted to weather, especially one's with graphs as exciting as yours). I do hope you continue to populate this space with incisive commentary about the divas of the day and the fortunes of H&M. Why no commentary on the use of whores to sell medication?

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Whores and graphs? You got it, MVI. In fact, that's one of the names I'm currently toying with for the launch tomorrow. But I can't promise anything now. This is a vulnerable time for me and if I didn't count you as one of my dearest friends I'd probably think you were trying to fuck me over! LOL Thank you for your loyal reading and thoughtful message. As for the lack of comment on meds, I thought I told you my sister never got that pharmaceutical job.

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home